Herman Miller Aeron 2 Graphite
€ 1.289,99 Incl. 21% VAT
€ 1.066,11 Excl. 21% VAT
- you can try this chair in our store
- free delivery in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg
- 12 year Herman Miller warranty
- we are Authorized Herman Miller dealer
Remastered? De new improved version!
Everyone knows the Aeron Classic, how can you improve on that now?
- You can now also slide the armrests forwards and backwards. This is a huge advantage as you can sit much closer to your table, which prevents neck and shoulder complaints.
- The “SL Dual Zone” back support provides support in two places. Low in the back and a bit higher at the loin.
- The tilt mechanism has been completely renewed, which ensures an even balance, the same resistance everywhere.
- The resistance of the tilt mechanism can now be adjusted quickly with a few turns. (on the classic model you had to run endlessly)
- The net tension has become slightly firmer. This is an advantage, especially at the seat. The edge of the seat slopes better.
- There are three new colors: a lighter graphite, carbon and mineral.
Full Options - Graphite
- Full options means that the chair is equipped with all adjustment options.
- Mesh covering back and seat: 8Z Pellicle, color Graphite
- Base: plastic, Graphite color
- Chassis: aluminum, with Graphite coating
- Frame around back and seat: plastic, Graphite color
- Tilting mechanism with weight adjustment
- PostureFit SL with Dual zone back support
- Height-adjustable armrests
- Depth-adjustable and rotating armrests
- Backward tilt can be limited
- Extra forward tilt (with blocking possibility)
Which size should I choose?
A, B or C?
As far as we know, the Aeron is the only chair that comes in different sizes. The huge advantage of buying a custom chair is that you don’t have to adjust as much, because the chair already fits. What you need to know:
- The chair is enlarged in its entirety. By this I mean that not only the seat of the larger size gets bigger, but also the back and also the armrests become further apart with a larger size.
- That is why a larger size sometimes fits better when you are a bit heavier and sometimes a narrow person fits better in a relatively smaller size.
- You will be better off with the armrests.
- A larger chair sometimes feels better initially, but a chair that is too big often gives less support in the lower back.
- Size A: the smallest size. Up to a length of 162cm you are in a size A anyway. Between 162 and 170 a B could also be, then you have to be a bit heavier from 70kg
- Size B: the middle size. With a height of 170 to 188, almost everyone is in a size B. If you weigh 95 kg or more, size C is also eligible.
- Size C: the largest size. Everyone over 188 is almost always the best in a size C. Sometimes a size B may be better when someone is very light or narrow.
- Maximum allowed weight: 136kg (A) 159kg (B and C)
- Height adjustment: 38-48cm (A) 41-54cm (B and C)
- Seat depth 40cm (A) 43cm (B) 47cm (C)