Below you can find a list of frequently asked questions. Is your question not listed? Please contact us.
– Can I get advice when choosing a chair?
– Obviously, we will test different chairs with you and see which one suits you best. We will also immediately look at how you should sit at your desk.
– Which chairs / tables are in your store?
– In our store you will find the most wanted products. Of course, all of these can be tested.
– Is the staff knowledgeable?
– The staff has years of experience in finding the right solution for the customer. This in the field of office chair, saddle chair and also the complete furnishing of the company.
– What is the difference between Scholtens Werkplek and other companies?
– Scholtens Werkplek treats every customer. Even if you are a private person and you buy “only” 1 chair, you have come to the right place!
– Can I also contact you for several chairs or an entire project design?
– This is certainly possible, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a customized request.
– Which methods can you pay with?
– In the store you can pay with Pin, via the website or payment link with American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Ideal and Paypal.
– What are the shipping costs of a product?
– The shipping costs of all products are free.
– Are the products delivered fully assembled?
– All Herman Miller chairs are delivered assembled. The chairs of other brands come unassembled. Tables are never delivered assembled as this is at the expense of stability.
– What about a product’s warranty?
– All products we sell (excluding clearance) are brand new and come with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
– What happens if my product is damaged upon delivery?
– If a product is unexpectedly damaged upon delivery, we will of course ensure that your product is exchanged.
– Can I return the chair if I am not satisfied with the product?
– If you are not satisfied, we will see how we can help you. This can be done by adjusting a chair better, exchanging it for another product or possibly returning the product.
– How does a return shipment work?
– If you have agreed with us that the chair will be returned, we will ensure that it is collected from you.
– How can I properly adjust a chair at home?
– We’ll send you a video on how to properly adjust the chair, can’t get out? Click here for a video connection with explanation.
– Is assembling a table difficult?
– It is similar in difficulty to putting together an Ikea product, however, if you have no tools at all, it is not possible to assemble the table yourself. A cordless drill for screwing the frame to the top is actually necessary. You could do this with a hand screwdriver, but that is not really recommended. Feel free to call us if you have any doubts.
– Where is your store?
– Our address is IJburglaan 467, 1087 BE, Amsterdam. Very easy to reach from the A10.
– Can I park easily at the store?
– Yes, there is enough (paid) parking space.
– Can I reach you by public transport?
– We are also easy to reach by public transport. Take tram 26 from Central Station and get off at the Vennepluimstraat stop.
– When are you open?
– We are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5:30pm and Saturday from 11am to 5pm in Amsterdam.